Complexities of Refrigerant Regulations - Sanhua's perspective

2023-09-11
Federico Bisco, Technical Director of Sanhua Europe, has studied the matter in depth, especially on the refrigerant gas front. His own articulated opinion on the topic of PFAS begins with a general and almost market observation rather than a technical one:
“It seems that the intention of the legislators goes well beyond the environmental or technical problems, and is more directed towards reducing the dependence of the European market on non-EU productions, such as that of fluorinated refrigerants. In fact, about 80 percent takes place outside the European community area and the remaining 20 percent within the countries of the European Union, but it takes place under license from companies whose headquarters are located elsewhere.”
To view the complete content, please log in.
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
JARN
 
Midez MBT